1. The information collected will be used for the purpose of providing treatment to you. Personal information such as your name and address will be used for the purpose of addressing accounts, processing payments and writing to you (via post or email) about our services and issues affecting your treatment.
2. We may disclose your information to other health professionals, or require it from them if, in our judgment, that is necessary in the context of your treatment. Disclosure of your details will be minimized wherever possible, and we will seek your prior consent.
3. Your medical history and all treatment records will be kept at iDental. If you wish to access you records, an appointment will be arranged and fees will apply. If any of the information we have about you is inaccurate, you may ask us to alter our records accordingly.
4. This website collects personal information when you: provide feedback using the feedback forms OR submit an enquiry OR subscribe to a newsletter
5. There is one exception when the collection of personal information is necessary or unavoidable. This is when someone else provides iDental with your personal information.
6. Your social media profile contact details may be used by iDental to contact you for feedback or in order to engage you in conversation. All contact will be made via the channels you choose to participate in. Any information you post on social media sites is potentially accessible to anyone else engaging with iDental via the same social media. Your individual privacy settings for profiles and accounts on social media networks are your responsibility. Each social network has inbuilt privacy settings.